Connect with fellow business leaders and decision-makers in the community through a variety of events all year long. WIBA Members receive member pricing for all events.
- Women’s Leadership Alliance (WWLA) Luncheon: 1st Tuesday every month at The Petroleum Club from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Learn from panel discussions, engage in table topics, and hear from local women business leaders.
- WIBA Monthly Luncheon: 2nd Tuesday every month at The Petroleum Club from 11:30a.m. to 1:00pm. Stay informed with presentations designed to relate to your business from a wide variety of notable experts.
- Simply Social Mixer: The Simply Social Mixers are held at various Wichita locations from 4 to 6 p.m. and are free for members and guests. Enjoy beverages and developing relationships with other members.
- Coffee & Conversation: These are for our early morning people -7:30 - 9 a.m. Join us for breakfast and enjoyable conversations with fellow WIBA members. It will be a great way to start your day!
- WIBA Anniversary Celebration
- WIBA Golf Classic
- WIBA Night at Wind Surge Game
- WIBA Christmas Party
- Online: The WIBA website (wiba.org) includes member-only resources, including the membership directory, member to member coupons, the ability to post your events on the Community Calendar, create your company’s profile with logo, register for events and more.
- Social Media: Like our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn pages to receive updates on events and share with your friends and business associates.
- WIBA CONNECT: This bi-monthly e-newsletter includes WIBA event information, educational articles, member spotlights, new member recognition, upcoming member events from the Community Calendar and more.
- Business Solutions Seminars: We develop and present quarterly seminars utilizing local experts to educate our current members and other businesses in our community to provide solutions, tips and advice that can be applied to improve overall business health.
- Business Life Groups: To help support and encourage businesses, share their expertise and contribute to overall business health.
Click here to register online or e-mail Jennifer at email@example.com .